How A Tankless Water Heater Works
Our Smart Water Heater
As hot water is required, the tankless water heater fires up to supply hot water on demand. Unlike an old tank water heater, the tankless unit has no storage tank and therefore, has no standby heat losses. Standby heat loss is the energy wasted by heating water only to store it in a tank. Significant efficiency is also gained from a tankless simply due to cleaner and better-controlled combustion. The result is endless hot water, 30%-40% higher efficiency and up to 80% lower NOx emissions.
Tankless water heaters have been the standard in Europe and Asia for decades. It is a proven and well tested technology. Canadians are now giving more consideration to how they heat their water, and people are going tankless here too.
Things You Should Know:
- An endless amount of hot water 24 hours a day.
- Built-in anti-scald feature means safety for your family
- No more leaks, because it’s tankless
- Over 4-gallons of hot water a minute at a 70 degree F temp. rise
- Help protect the environment and save money on gas too!
- Can be mounted on any wall means you SAVE SPACE too!
- Whisper quiet in operation means you don’t hear it