Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
Advantages of Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters from Tankless Experts Inc.
Endless Hot Water
Never take another cold shower again! Rinnai tankless water heaters heat water on demand, so you’re never limited to a fixed pre-heated supply as with a tank. You’ll enjoy hot water when you want it, for as long as you need it. Take a shower, wash dishes and do laundry all at the same time!
With Rinnai tankless water heaters, you’ll enjoy up to 40% energy savings. That’s because our units are designed to be highly efficient and only heat water when it’s needed. When the demand for water ceases, the unit shuts down and uses no energy, a revolutionary advantage over inefficient tank-style heaters.
Performance and Longevity
With a Rinnai tankless water heater, you get the durability and reliability of a commercial-grade copper heat exchanger and an industry-leading 12-year limited warranty on the heat exchanger. Plus, Rinnai tankless water heaters have a typical life span of 20 years or more installed in residential applications, up to twice as long as a tank.
Clean, Fresh Water
When using a traditional tank-style water heater, rust and scale build-up can collect in the interior of the tank, where the hot water you use day-to-day for bathing and drinking is stored. With Rinnai tankless water heaters there is no tank to store water, so you’ll always experience fresh, clean hot water because our unit heats water on demand as it passes through the unit.
Space Savings and Flexible Installation Options
Reclaim precious space in your home. Traditional tank water heaters can take up to 16 square feet of valuable floor space. However, Rinnai tankless units are about the size of a carry-on suitcase and can be installed on virtually any wall inside or outside of your home.
Meeting increased hot water demands can be a challenge for traditional tank-style heaters, however, with Rinnai’s innovative technology you’ll never run out of hot water.
Our units can be used individually, in pairs or in banks of three or more for residential, commercial and multi-family applications.
Peace of Mind
With Rinnai tankless water heaters, there’s no tank to leak or break, thus reducing the risk of flooding. Plus, Rinnai offers a line of controllers that make it easy to set water temperatures precisely for multiple locations in your home to ensure comfort and prevent scalding accidents.
Rinnai tankless units heat water only when you need it. So you save money and reduce waste by not heating and reheating the same tank of water.
When there is a demand for hot water, the Rinnai unit senses the flow and starts the heating process. This results in hot water that is not limited to what’s available in your tank, so you always have clean, hot water when you want it for as long as you need it! When the demand for hot water ceases, the tankless unit shuts down and uses no energy
- A hot water tap is opened such as a kitchen / bath faucet, shower, tub or washing machine
- The water flow through the Rinnai tankless water heater detects the call for hot water
- The water flow turbine sends a signal to the control board which looks at multiple factors:
- Incoming water temperature
- Desired water temperature as set on the temperature controller
- Calculated difference between the two temperatures
- Depending on the calculated incoming and desired water temperatures, the gas flow into the burner assembly is modulated
- The electronic ignition sequence begins
- Water is heated to the desired temperature as it circulates through the copper heat exchanger providing endless hot water
- When the hot water tap is turned off, the tankless water heater sequentially shuts down and is placed in a standby mode pending the next call for hot water